Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Monkey Momma

Both kids were up VERY early this morning. Both were very hyper. This is very unusual as of lately. I am typically waking both kids up for school. And Nate is still usually in bed about the time we should be walking out the door.

However, I kept hearing the pitter-patter of little feet walking past my door before my alarm went off. Then I heard talking in the living room. So, I concluded both kids were awake. As soon as I opened my eyes...they jumped right into my bed and were much more awake than I was. They were giggling and playing. I am not a morning person- so it is difficult for me to wake up with such energy. But I played along the best I could.

I told them that I know 2 little monkeys that woke up VERY early this morning. Nathan told me "we are not monkeys, we are children!" Natalie said "we are monkeys and that makes you a Monkey Momma!"

So I guess I am a Monkey, too!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Looks like they TOLD you!!!