
How lucky are we to live so close to family and that Natalie and Nathan get to spend so much time with Family.
We had a great weekend: Started with Katy's Spring Show, Parent's Night Out at PowerSports, Duck Jam, Soccer Game, visit from Grandma, End of year soccer party, and the list goes on.
Natalie and Nathan LOVE spending time with Charlie. I am so happy that they get to spend so much time together and have the chance to grow up so close!
It was a fun and eventful 4 days. Thanks to Aunt Ashley for taking some pictures for us!



2 comments:
It warms my heart that Natalie and Nathan spend so much time with Charlie too! I have lots of special memories growing up close to my family, and I am thankful Charlie will have the same!!
I love they get to spend so much time together and they actually all look like brothers and sisters. Great photographs, Ashley!
Post a Comment