Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bye-Bye Training Wheels




Natalie finally decided she wanted to try again. I love listening to Nathan encourage her! I love when he says "Uh Oh" when she starts losing her balance. It is a little blurry because she was far away. This is a priceless video! My big girl reaches another milestone.

4 comments:

Gail said...

That is just awesome!!! wtg Nat-bug!! And I love Nathan being so encouraging too....what great brother and sister they are!!

2kittymama said...

Fantastic, Nat. I'm just curious..is Nate still using training wheels? I'm sure he is but the way he said "Oh Oh" it was like he was the Big Brother and "without" training wheels experience.

Ashley said...

Way to go Natalie!

Stacey said...

Hey, Granny. Sorry- I have had trouble leaving comments on my own blog! Nate is still riding with training wheels. But he has been trying to ride without them- so he understands completely how difficult it is!