
On this day, I am reminded how lucky I am to have such a great Dad. He is my role model in so many ways. I know that no matter what life throws at us...My Dad is that one constant that will always be there! No matter how old I get- I know that I will always be "Daddy's little girl!"


I am lucky to have a great step-dad. Mike is probably one of the most unselfish people I know when it comes to us kids and the grand kids. He would bend over backwards to help us out. He really makes time for my kids and that means so much to us! My kids love being around Poppy.
Today, I remember my Paw-Paw. To this day, I can hear him say: "S-T-A-C" and I would chime in with "E" because he always left the E out just to hear me say it! While I did not spend the time that I should have when I got older...I am thankful for the great memories I have of him. I learned important lessons from him. Like if you eat Watermelon seeds, watermelons will grow out of your ears.

I also remember Pop today. I hear it now: "Stac, you are going to have to slow down you talking or I am going to have to speed up my hearing!" I am sad when I think that my kids did not get the chance to meet him. I have so many funny memories of Pop. I know that he would be so proud of me and Ryan. I know that he would have gotten a kick out of Nate and Charlie and how silly they are!
Last but certainly not least. I am so thankful that my kids have the best dad in the whole wide world! I thank my lucky stars every single day that my kids have a dad like Paul. He is so hands on with them. He really plays with them. Not just throw a ball a couple of times and be done. He gets out and plays a full baseball game with them. He has always been involved. From doctors appointments to sick days. He is there. Our idea of family and what it means are so in tune with each other. Everyone says that I am so lucky...and they are right- I am.
Thank you to my in-laws for raising such a fine young man. I am so thankful everyday to be married to my best friend!
Happy Father's Day!!




2 comments:
awwww....this is so incredibly sweet. I love the photograph of you and your grandpa....what a great rememberance. And, yes, you are so very lucky. Paul is the greatest!
ADORABLE! Love all the pics!
Post a Comment