Monday, March 29, 2010

Milestones



Wow, this is a week of milestones for us. My little girl turns 7 years old on Wednesday. I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. Now she is this beautiful, sassy young girl turning 7! Where does all the time go? My baby boy starts T-Ball this week. I still remember thinking at 13 months that he would never get over his ear problems and learn to walk, much less ever be able to run. Now, he is this budding athlete. With amazing soccer skills and ready to start T-Ball.
I count my blessings each day that God has blessed me with such a beautiful family. I have these two children that just amaze me each day. While everyday is not perfect-some days far from that. I am fortunate to have two beautiful, healthy, happy children.
God has blessed me with much love!

No comments: