Friday, September 10, 2010

Aggie Football




I am not sure if there is anything that we love more in the Fall than Aggie Football. It is a tradition in our house if the Aggie's are playing we are watching! We love when we get to go to the home games and we enjoy sharing it with the kids. Maybe it is in part that we want the kids to fall in love with A&M the way Paul and I did. But really, is anything better than Aggie Football?
We took the kids this past Saturday to the game. It was actually the first game Nate has been to since he was a baby. Natalie has been to quite a few games. I hope that they grow up and say - I remember going to the Aggie Football games from the time I was born and just knew that I would be an Aggie some day :) We can hope for that atleast, right!

Nate loves when they Whoop and looks for any occassion to Whoop! Natalie just likes it when we all stand and sing and sway back and forth. She looks forward to that! We all love watching the Aggie Band!

The game was a blast and we look forward to a great Aggie Football Season!! Whoop!!

Sorry, Nancy- I know you are reading this and already plotting ways to convert them- but I think the Aggie genes are just too strong!!

A few pictures from the game

Gig 'Em Nathan



Paul and Natalie enjoying the game



Natalie says Gig 'Em Ags!



Nate and I watching the Aggies BTHO SFA!


1 comment:

Ashley said...

Cute!!!! I am sure all of these kids will end up going to tu :( after growing up in Aggieland!