Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall Has Arrived



We mark the start of Fall when the weather changes (slightly) and the pumpkins arrive. Since the kids were babies, we have taken pictures in the pumpkin patch. Some of the first pictures were baby pictures in Halloween Costumes and as they get older- I try to atleast get a cute shirt on them and snap a few pictures. I don't know for how many years I will be able to do this. But I will keep trying until they are old enough to protest, I guess?!?
This year we were excited to have our new puppy join us in the pictures. I was not sure about my sanity when we adopted him. But he is really such a sweet dog and has quickly become a part of our family. There was a cat wondering the pumpkin patch and everyone was giving him attention- so while distracted for pictures...I don't think he minded the trip one bit!

Since moving to College Station, The Aggie Habitat for Humanity Patch has become our place of choice for pictures. The kids get so excited when the pumpkins arrive. And since they are unloaded at the church across the street from the exit of our neighborhood- there is no way to miss them. We always buy atleast one pumpkin...as we think it is a good cause to support!

The kids will be actually decorating their first pumpkins by themselves this year! We can not wait. Paul and I carve pumpkins every year. The kids have helped in the past- but this year- we all have our own pumpkins and the kids are so excited and ready to decorate! Pictures are soon to follow!!

In the mean time- here are our Pumpkin Patch pics:







2 comments:

Ashley said...

Great Pics! I love fall and pumpkin patch pics, they are my favorite!

Gail said...

the pics are fabulous!!